Free online course for upsc
In this article we just share my opinions on the free coaching classes for the upsc exam.
If you want to know the truth behind the free coaching you can read this article till the end!
Is any free online course available for upsc?
Yes , there are plenty of free online courses available on the internet , you just need to find it .
If you want to find a free online course for upsc you just need to do this ..
1)open Google search engine
2)search free online course for upsc or ias “
3) Google shows you some of the best free online courses for upsc Civil service exam.
Many of my friends ask me this question about aging, especially in the middle of this pandemic period.
If you are asked to suggest some best online course for the upsc exam.
- Rau’s IAS free material
- Mrunal. Org
- Mrunal geography and Economic video.
- Daily the hindu and Indian express must read.
- Many website providers all offer free material for ias aspirants simply you just go there and download it .
- History: you can read books, ncert notes and watch important YouTube videos.
- Political Science: just read books and follow newspapers
I think the internet is filled with plenty of upsc material from beginner to scratch level knowledge.
But the problem is you need to take action in the right direction for success in upsc.
Are free online course upsc worth it?
I don’t say any particular answer but I 100%assured you if you just follow our guide in the right direction you can easily become a topper.
Why do aspirants fail in a free online course for upsc?
Here in the free online course most of the time they provide only low quality courses..
And another important thing is they don’t provide any support for students and no mentor can guide you live with you!
- Lake of knowledge
- Low quality content
- Waste your time
- Lake of proper guidance 🙏
All activities are happening virtually with gathering each other hence
I hope I try to share important details in this short article.
If you find this article helpful you can read and share it on Twitter.